I took out a broom and swept the floors of my beach bungalow in Vietnam yesterday. It was the first time I’d done any real manner of cleaning in 2+ months – the gift, I suppose, of living out of hotels and guesthouses. And yes, I’m still staying at a […]
When I travel, I feel the most myself, the most alive. I love it even more than $1 oyster specials — honest! So I’ve decided to embrace a life of travel, a life extraordinary, I like to say. Read more about me here.
- Ready, Set, Travel 47 comments
- Camel-palooza 2010: The Pushkar Camel Fair 22 comments
- Passenger Conners, Part Deux: Aw, YEAH, Location Independence 21 comments
- To Build a Home: A Traveler's Guide to Place, Self & Sweeping 15 comments
- Travel Awards, Passenger Conners-Style! 15 comments