Though this M.O. isn’t exactly intentional, by virtue of being one (curlier?) half of a duo of digital nomads, Ayaz and I are almost always each other’s only travel partners when we’re on the road. Rarely do we travel apart — unless we’re visiting our families or I’m on a […]
When I travel, I feel the most myself, the most alive. I love it even more than $1 oyster specials — honest! So I’ve decided to embrace a life of travel, a life extraordinary, I like to say. Read more about me here.
- Ready, Set, Travel 47 comments
- Camel-palooza 2010: The Pushkar Camel Fair 22 comments
- Passenger Conners, Part Deux: Aw, YEAH, Location Independence 21 comments
- To Build a Home: A Traveler's Guide to Place, Self & Sweeping 15 comments
- Travel Awards, Passenger Conners-Style! 15 comments