My dream was coming true – I would attend Cheyenne Frontier Days 2015! As if watching the heart-pounding, adrenaline-pumping competitions wasn’t enough, I got to climb in a bull chute and wander the arena pre-rodeo, and later stand in the chutes mere feet from some verrrry pissed off bulls during the actual rodeo (behind some very fine-looking cowboys in chaps, I might add).
When I travel, I feel the most myself, the most alive. I love it even more than $1 oyster specials — honest! So I’ve decided to embrace a life of travel, a life extraordinary, I like to say. Read more about me here.
- Ready, Set, Travel 47 comments
- Camel-palooza 2010: The Pushkar Camel Fair 22 comments
- Passenger Conners, Part Deux: Aw, YEAH, Location Independence 21 comments
- To Build a Home: A Traveler's Guide to Place, Self & Sweeping 15 comments
- Travel Awards, Passenger Conners-Style! 15 comments